Sweet Almond Oil
Sweet Almond oil is one of the best oils for hair and skin care. For those trying to get rid of those pesky flakes, and itchy scalp, look no further.
How to Use:
- Put a few drops into the palm of your hand and rub your hands together to warm up the oil.
- Using your fingertips, gently massage the oil into your scalp. By massaging it in, you are doing two things. You are allowing it to penetrate the skin faster, and you are also getting rid of the flakes, or dry skin cells, that have been accumulating.
- Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash your hair as usual. You should use lukewarm water as hot water will allow the moisture to escape.
- A further way to use almond oil is to add a few drops of the oil to your regular shampoo or conditioner.
- Most of the dandruff should be gone within 3 treatments.
Ingredients: 100% Sweet Almond Oil.
WARNING: For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. No animal testing. Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is general in nature and for informational purposes. It is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. None of the statements on this site are a recommendation as to how to treat any particular disease or health-related condition. If you suspect you have a disease or health-related condition of any kind, you should contact your health care professional immediately. Please read all product packaging carefully and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplementation or medication program. Cosmetic products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.