Bath Bombs (21 Varieties)
Make bath time extra special with one of Natures Bath & Body Bath Bombs! They're scented, fizzy, and fun! Choose from a variety of scents. Bath time will never be the same again.
WHAT IS A BATH BOMB?
Bath bombs are a great way to enhance your bath. They come in many different colors, scents, shapes, and sizes, and are filled with moisturizing and skin-nourishing oils and butters. But how does one use this dusty, crumbly ball?
Using a Bath Bomb
To Use: Drop in the bath and relax! Bath bomb will fizz and bubble till fully dissolved in the bath tub. Be careful getting in and out of the tub as the oils in the bath bomb may make it slick.
1. Choose a bath bomb. Bath bombs are available in many different colors, scents, shapes, and sizes. Some even have extra items embedded inside, such as flower petals and glitter. Other bath bombs contain additional oils and butters that are good for your skin, such as almond oil and cocoa butter. Find a bath bomb whose color and smell appear to you the most; if you have dry skin, then look for one with additional oils and butters for extra moisture. Here are some things you can expect to find in a bath bomb:
- Essential oils such as lavender, chamomile, and rose. These not only make the bath bomb smell nice, but they can also help you feel relaxed or more awake.
- Skin softening and nourishing oils and butters, such as almond oil, coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. These are great for dry skin!
- Fun additives such as glitter and flower petals will float on top of the bath water. They are for aesthetic purposes and can help enhance the mood.
- Herbs are also often found in a bath bomb. They help soften, moisturize, and nourish your skin.
2. Consider cutting your bath bomb in half. You can make yours last longer by cutting it in half using a serrated knife. You will use one of the halves for your bath, and save the other half for another bath.
- If you choose to only use half of your bath bomb, be sure to store the other half properly by wrapping it in plastic wrap and keeping it in a dry location. You can also store you bath bomb in an air-tight container, such as a mason jar. Make sure that the bath bomb is dry; and moisture will cause it to start to fizz.
3. Plug the bathtub and fill it with water. You are making this bath for yourself, so make sure that it is comfortable for you. Make the water as deep or as shallow as you like, and use a temperature that is not too hot and not too cold for you. Once you have filled the tub to your liking, turn the water off.
4. Put the bath bomb in the water. As soon as the bath bomb enters the water, it will start to bubble and fizz. Over time, the bath bomb will start to break apart and dissolve, thus allowing all the beneficial oils, salts, and butters to be released into the bath water.
5. Get undressed and step into the tub. You can enter the tub while the bath bomb is still fizzing, or you can wait until it has finished.
6. Sit back in the tub. Get into a comfortable position. You can close your eyes and relax, meditate, or even read a book. The bath bomb will dissolve, and fill the water with fragrant essential oils, nourishing and moisturizing butters and oils, and additional items, such as flower petals, glitter, and color.
7. Get out of the tub when the water gets cold and dry off. After a while, the water will start to naturally cool down. At this point, you can leave the bathtub and drain the water. Do not stay in the water too long, or your skin will turn pruney and wrinkly!
Finding Other Uses for a Bath Bomb
1. Plan to use your bath bomb soon. Bath bombs will keep their solid form as long as they are kept in a dry environment; however, the fresher a bath bomb is, the more it will fizz when you drop it into the bathtub. If you wait too long to use it, it will not fizz as much.
2. Use a bath bomb for sinus relief. If you purchase a bath bomb that contains eucalyptus oil, such as our popular Spearmint Eucalyptus, you can use it to help clear out your sinuses when you have a cold. Simply fill a tub with warm water, drop the bath bomb in, and hop in.
3. Use a bath bomb for aromatherapy. Many bath bombs contain essential oils, which can help enhance your mood and make you feel relaxed, less stressed, or more awake. When choosing a bath bomb, look at the ingredient list to see what types of essential oils it contains. The essential oil is also responsible for the scent, so be sure to choose one that you like. Here are some common types of essential oils that can be found in bath bombs and their uses:
- Lavender essential oil has a classic scent with fresh, floral notes. It may help reduce anxiety, depression, and stress.
- Patchouli oil is another classic scent. It has a strong, slightly sweet, intoxicating scent. It described as having a dark, musky-earthy aroma profile, reminiscent of wet soil. Well known for its aphrodisiac effects.
- Bergamot & Lime essential oils has a fresh, clean scent. It is very uplifting and may leave you feeling fresh and energized.
- Spearmint and other minty essential oils have a cool, refreshing scent. They are great for easing headaches and nausea. They may also leave you feeling refreshed and energized.
4. Create a luxury spa environment. You can do this by dimming the lights in your bathroom and lighting a few candles. You can further enhance the mood by playing some soft music. Because you will be soaking in the tub for a while, you should consider bringing something with you. Here are some more ideas:
- Relax with a book.
- Bring something to drink, such as champagne or hot tea.
- Bring something to eat, such as fruit or chocolate.
- Fold a soft towel and place it behind your head, neck, and shoulders before you lean back in the bathtub. This will make things more comfortable.
- Wear a face mask to the bathtub. By the time you have finished taking your bath, the face mask will have finished doing its work.
5. Use your bath bomb as an air freshener. Sometimes, bath bombs can be almost too pretty to use! If you find it difficult to drop your pretty bath bomb into the tub, consider displaying it in a pretty dish in your bathroom. The fragrance released by the bath bomb will be subtle and not overpowering.
Ingredients: Baking Powder, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Sweet Almond Oil, Fragrance Oil + Witch Hazel. *Bath bombs that contain mica -Amber Patchouli, Blackberry Sage, Cherry Almond, Chloe~Belle Kisses, Coconut Lemongrass, Cucumber Melon, Endless Love, Ginger Lime, Pinkalicious, Sunset Beach, Vanilla Pear, Yummy Vanilla. *Bath bombs that contain glitter -Chloe~Belle Kisses, Cotton Candy, and Fruitopia. Buttercream Cupcake has sprinkles added to it. *Bath bombs with herbs are Chamomile Apricot (Chamomile Flower Buds).
~Amber Patchouli~ Exotic notes of amber, cinnamon, vanilla, myrrh, neroli and patchouli.
~Blackberry Sage~ Those juicy blackberries again, blended with aromatic sage tea for a soothing aroma with a touch of fruitiness.
~Buttercream Cupcake~ This wonderful fragrance begins with top notes of churned whipped butter, blonde sugar cane; followed by middle notes of Madagascar vanilla and maple; well-rounded with a dry base note of vanilla extract.
~Chamomile Apricot~ Sweet apricot with soothing chamomile create a scent bursting with yummy ripe fruits that revive the body and spirit.
~Cherry Almond~ Sweet cherries blended with a mild note of almonds. A terrific blend of fruit and nut!
~Chloe-Belle Kisses~ This fragrance captures the aroma of ripened raspberries, sugary cotton candy, and the effervescence of crushed ice. Top: Raspberries Mid: Peaches, Strawberries Base: Cotton Candy, crushed ice
~Coconut Lemongrass~ Base note of coconut blended with a Zesty blend of lemongrass and pineapple with middle notes of Peach and Lily of the valley followed by warm notes of sandalwood.
~Cotton Candy~ Fabulous aroma of freshly spun cotton candy. A yummy blend of fresh strawberry and French vanilla.
~Cucumber Mint~ Crisp dewy garden fresh cucumbers, combined with sparkling sprigs of mint.
~Endless Love~ A green fruity floral bouquet with apple, rose and jasmine top notes with a sweet woodsy musky background. Top Notes: pineapple, peach, apple Mid Notes: violet, rose, lily, heliotrope Base Notes: vanilla bean, musk, oakmoss
~Fruitopia~ Smells just like a bowl of fruitloops! top notes of lemon rinds, lime, and grapefruit; middle notes of lemongrass, lily, and verbena; and base notes of vanilla sugar.
~Ginger Lime~ A bright and zesty lemon-lime blend combined with the warm and comforting notes of honeyed ginger for a sophisticated twist on a refreshingly clean combination.
~Ginger White Tea~ A wonderfully pleasant blend of delicate white tea mingled with fresh slightly spicy ginger.
~Lemon Vanilla Bean~ Bright, juicy lemon blends with pure Madagascar vanilla for a clean and sexy softness. Bursting with freshness, this energizing scent is utterly addictive.
~Loving Spell~ Fruity and succulent, with pineapple and grapefruit foremost. Flirty and youthful.
~Pinkalicious~ A playful blend of vanilla and caramel, very fresh and light. Enjoy the experience with notes of bergamot, orange, raspberry, fig leaves, lily of the valley, licorice, strawberry, red fruit cotton candy, musk and wood.
~Sandalwood~ Classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent
~Vanilla Pear~ A sophisticated blend of French vanilla and juicy pears.
~Wishes~ A soft blend of sparkling champagne, peonies & almond crème. Our version of the Bath & Body works scent, A Thousand Wishes.
~Yummy Vanilla~ Sweet, creamy pure vanilla. Very rich and potent with a buttery top note!
For external use only. Avoid eyes. Keep out of reach of children. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. It is paraben and gluten free. No animal testing. * Color may vary