Hemp Seed Oil
The moisturizing power of the omega 3, omega 6, omega 9, and gamma linoleic acid is great for conditioning dry damaged hair. Hemp Seed Oil is also great for dry flaky and itchy scalps too. Whether you need to get rid of dandruff or looking for healthy looking hair, hemp seed oil is a great natural product to use.
How to Apply:
- Preparation is in need for oiling hair. Gently comb or brush through your hair to prevent tangles.
- Next Part your hair down the middle forming 2 sections.
- Now take a tablespoon of hemp seed oil and apply it to your scalp and roots.
- Using your fingertips massage the oil into your hair. This helps the hair to absorb the oil as well as stimulate the scalp.
- Repeat the process with the other section of hair.
- Now take oil in your hands and lightly run them through the length of your hair. Make sure to cover the entire back of the head. Use a towel or a shower cap.
- Now leave the oil on your hair for at least half an hour. Although leaving it overnight is preferred.
- After you have allowed the oil to set in your hair, then you are ready to wash and dry your hair as normal.
Ingredients: 100% Hemp Seed Oil.
For external use only. This product has not been tested by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. It is paraben, gluten and dye free. No animal testing.