Body Dusting Powders (30 varieties)
Sprinkle this amazing Body Dusting Powder anywhere on your body where you wish to absorb perspiration. This Body Powder also smooths your skin as well and smells great.
- Anywhere on skin
- After a workout
- Sprinkle in shoes to freshen them up
- Sprinkle on feet to help reduces odor
- Dry Shampoo
- Intimate areas of the body
- Helps to prevent chaffing
- Absorbs Moisture
- Helps to prevent odor
- 100% Talc Free
In a world where we are increasingly curious about the ingredients in everything from our food to our shampoo, reading labels and understanding ingredients is more important than ever.
Did you know that approximately 60% of the things you put on your skin are absorbed into your bloodstream? When you couple that with the fact that few people have a good understanding of the ingredients in their favorite beauty products, it’s really no wonder why we’re seeing such an increase in products that are all-natural and actually good for us.
Talc powder is one such ingredient, and it can be found in a wide range of health and beauty products, including cosmetics and body powders, and can be found in numerous other products around your home as well. While it’s a common ingredient, many people don’t know that it may be potentially harmful to their overall health and wellness.
What is Talc Powder & Why Should I Avoid it?
According to the FDA, “talc is a mineral, produced by the mining of talc rocks and then processed by crushing, drying and milling. Processing eliminates a number of trace minerals from the talc, but does not separate minute fibers which are very similar to asbestos.”
Talc has been found to cause tumors and has been labeled a carcinogen by the FDA. As a result, consumers are advised to use talc-free products whenever possible. When it comes to beauty and skincare products, the good news just keeps coming, as numerous brands are now offering talc-free products.
Possible Benefits of Using Talc-Free Powders
Natures Bath & Body offers a range of body powders that are completely talc-free, and these products, as well as others, offer a number of benefits for your overall health, as well as the health and appearance of your skin. Let’s take a look at some of them!
- Talc-free powders are kind to sensitive skin. Numerous chemical ingredients, and especially talc powder, can irritate sensitive skin, leaving it itchy, red, and sore. When you use talc-free powders like those from Natures Bath & Body, your skin gets refreshed and moisture gets absorbed without causing irritation.
- Talc-free powders are lighter and less cakey. Talc powder, when used in larger amounts, will still absorb moisture, but can become cakey. This leaves your skin feeling heavy, and who wants that? The talc-free options will still get rid of moisture, but will leave your skin refreshed and feeling fine.
- Talc–free powders give you less to worry about. Given all the things that may contribute to the development of tumors and other forms of cancer, using talc-free products may not seem like a big thing, but it can offer a little peace of mind.
When it comes to your overall health – especially in the long-term – you’ll want to make sure you’re doing all you can to stay healthy. Talc-free products are a great step to maintaining an optimal level of health!
This product is 3 oz. Net Wt.
Ingredients: Arrowroot Powder, Tapioca Powder, Kaolin White Clay, & Fragrance Oil/Essential Oil.
- All-Natural Bergamot Lime~ Energizing citrus scent with notes of spicy-floral freshness.
- All-Natural Lavender~ Refined yet simple, with an unmistakable, powerful fragrance all its own.
- All-Natural Lavender Orange~ A sensual Lavender floral scent with a touch of zesty citrus orange notes.
- All-Natural Lemongrass~ Light, fresh citrus scent with earthy notes. Properties include refreshing and rejuvenating. Stimulating and balancing. Its aroma inspires and brings fresh energy.
- All-Natural Pink Grapefruit~ Fresh citrus aroma, it is very energizing and as antiseptic properties.
- All-Natural Pink Himalayan~ Our citrus herbal essential oil blend for our Himalayan Pink Salt Soap smells amazing and it will not disappoint. We use a blend of Orange, Lemongrass, and Litsea Cubeba. These oils are energizing and mood lifting.
- All-Natural Sweet Citrus~ A crisp citrus blend of Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, & Litsea Cubeba. Citrus Essential Oils are known to be energizing & perk up your mood
- All-Natural Spearmint Eucalyptus~ Eucalyptus clears the mind while Spearmint Oil uplifts. A favorite herbal minty blend.
- All-Natural Naked~ Enjoy the wonderful skin benefits of our powder without the added fragrance.
- Amber Patchouli~ Exotic notes of amber, cinnamon, vanilla, myrrh, neroli and patchouli.
- Blackberry Sage~ Those juicy blackberries again, blended with aromatic sage tea for a soothing aroma with a touch of fruitiness.
- Buttercream Cupcake~ This wonderful fragrance begins with top notes of churned whipped butter, blonde sugar cane; followed by middle notes of Madagascar vanilla and maple; well-rounded with a dry base note of vanilla extract.
- Chamomile Apricot~ Sweet apricot with soothing chamomile create a scent bursting with yummy ripe fruits that revive the body and spirit.
- Cherry Almond~ Cherries blended with sweet almond oil. A terrific blend of fruit and nut!
- Chloe-Belle Kisses~ This fragrance captures the aroma of ripened raspberries, sugary cotton candy, and the effervescence of crushed ice. Top: Raspberries Mid: Peaches, Strawberries Base: Cotton Candy, crushed ice
- Coconut Lemongrass~ Base note of coconut blended with a Zesty blend of lemongrass and pineapple with middle notes of Peach and Lily of the valley followed by warm notes of sandalwood.
- Cotton Candy~ Fabulous aroma of freshly spun cotton candy. A yummy blend of fresh strawberry and French vanilla.
- Cucumber Mint~ Crisp dewy garden fresh cucumbers, combined with sparkling sprigs of mint.
- Endless Love~ A green fruity floral bouquet with apple, rose and jasmine top notes with a sweet woodsy musky background. Top Notes: pineapple, peach, apple Mid Notes: violet, rose, lily, heliotrope Base Notes: vanilla bean, musk, oakmoss
- Fruitopia~ Smells just like a bowl of fruitloops! top notes of lemon rinds, lime, and grapefruit; middle notes of lemongrass, lily, and verbena; and base notes of vanilla sugar.
- Ginger Lime~ A bright and zesty lemon-lime blend combined with the warm and comforting notes of honeyed ginger for a sophisticated twist on a refreshingly clean combination.
- Ginger White Tea~ A wonderfully pleasant blend of delicate white tea mingled with fresh slightly spicy ginger.
- Kaleidoscope~ A very unique fragrance beginning with top notes of pear, green grapes, kiwi, raspberry, and peach; followed by middles notes of jasmine and lily of the valley; and well rounded with a base note of white musk. Smells just like Skittles!
- Lemon Vanilla Bean~ Bright, juicy lemon blends with pure Madagascar vanilla for a clean and sexy softness. Bursting with freshness, this energizing scent is utterly addictive.
- Loving Spell~ Fruity and succulent, with pineapple and grapefruit foremost. Flirty and youthful.
- Pinkalicious~ A playful blend of vanilla and caramel, very fresh and light. Enjoy the experience with notes of bergamot, orange, raspberry, fig leaves, lily of the valley, licorice, strawberry, red fruit cotton candy, musk and wood.
- Sandalwood~ Classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent.
- Vanilla Pear~ A sophisticated blend of French vanilla and juicy pears.
- Wishes~ A soft blend of sparkling champagne, peonies & almond crème.
- Yummy Vanilla~ Sweet, creamy pure vanilla. Very rich and potent with a buttery top note!
For external use only. Avoid eyes and keep out of reach of children. Stop using if irritation occurs. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. It is paraben, gluten and dye free. Not tested on animals.