Our castor oil is 100% pure. This oil is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties and has been used for centuries for its therapeutic and medicinal benefits.
Some benefits of this oil include:
5 Incredible Castor Oil Benefits for Beautiful Skin and Hair
- Acne: The problem with most beauty products is that they strip the oil out of your skin. Each time your skin is robbed of oil, it compensates for the lack of moisture by producing more oil which leads to oily and inflamed skin that triggers acne. Don’t be afraid of applying oil to your skin. The essential fatty acids that castor oil contains help in restoring the skin’s natural moisture balance. Apply castor oil gently on your face and massage in circular motions. You can even leave it overnight and wash off in the morning. You can also use steam to open your pores and help your skin absorb the oil better.
- Gives Healthy, Shiny Hair: Any oil gives only external nourishment. But castor oil is the best oil to enrich your scalp. It contains ricinoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids and therefore when massaged onto the scalp it helps in increasing the blood circulation which improves hair growth. Castor oil also moisturizes and conditions your hair naturally.
- Styes: Castor oil is known for its powerful anti-bacterial properties. Apply a drop of castor oil over the stye at least two-three times in a day for effective results.
- Wrinkles: Another piece of advice that William’s book offers is that castor oil can be a great natural remedy for wrinkles. It penetrates into the skin and boosts the production of collagen which softens and hydrates the skin. It rejuvenates the skin by making it softer and smoother. Apply a small amount of castor oil over the wrinkled area and leave it overnight.
- Soothes Dry Skin: Castor oil helps in relieving dry and patchy skin. If you are troubled with a scaly underfoot, especially during winters, castor oil can be applied along with crushed kapur which helps in deep exfoliation and softens the skin of the sole of the foot. For people with severely dry skin or dry hair, castor oil can be used once a week, but remember that no treatment should be done excessively. Castor oil is also beneficial for those suffering with a skin ailment called Atopic Dermatitis. It is a dry skin disease and is on a rise due to the climate change and increasing pollution. Applying castor oil on the whole body can help in keeping it nourished. Castor oil acts as a natural humectant locking moisture in the skin specially during the winter season and shields your hair and skin from dust and dry heat.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Castor Oil.
WARNING: For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. No animal testing. Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is general in nature and for informational purposes. It is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. None of the statements on this site are a recommendation as to how to treat any particular disease or health-related condition. If you suspect you have a disease or health-related condition of any kind, you should contact your health care professional immediately. Please read all product packaging carefully and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplementation or medication program. Cosmetic products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.