Bergamot Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
- Bergamot is mainly grown in Italy. This citrus fruit is similar to an orange but is not edible. Bergamot has a delightful fruity and floral scent. Our Bergamot Oil is Bergaptene-free. Bergapten is commonly found within the plant family Rutaceae. It is the chemical in bergamot oil that causes phototoxicity. The chemical bergaptene has been removed, which greatly reduces the risk of photosensitization when skin is exposed to the sun after use, but doesn't eliminate the issue 100%. Use this oil with caution when sun exposure is involved.
- Antidepressant & Stimulant
- Antibiotic & Disinfectant
- Great aroma to balance the mind
- Increases ones sense of humor and well-being
- Relaxant & Sedative
- Antiseptic & Vulnerary
- Tones up the respiratory, circulatory, digestive, excretory, and nervous system, as well as skin and muscles
How to Use: Test small patch of skin to make sure irritation does not occur. Sniff directly from the bottle to feel fresh and fight melancholy. Blends well with many different oils, "lifting" a blend to make it appear more energetic and lively. Add 10 drops to your unscented body care to help for a luxurious experience. Add a few drops in a diffuser to freshen the aroma climate of your home. Essential oil can also be used in an oil warmer.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oil.
0.5 fl. oz.
WARNING: For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. No animal testing.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is general in nature and for informational purposes. It is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. None of the statements on this site are a recommendation as to how to treat any particular disease or health-related condition. If you suspect you have a disease or health-related condition of any kind, you should contact your health care professional immediately. Please read all product packaging carefully and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplementation or medication program. Cosmetic products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.