All-Natural Deodorant Peppermint Tea Tree
Go chemical free with our All-Natural Peppermint Tea Tree Deodorant! A bright blend of Peppermint and Tea Tree essential oils lends this deodorant its refreshing scent.
CHOOSE FROM OUR LARGE (2.5 oz.) OR OUR MINI (.75 oz.)
How to Use
- Use daily in place of your old deodorant
- Use on clean and dry underarms
- Twist the tube base to expose a small amount of deodorant
- Baking soda can be a bit abrasive, so to prevent irritation do not rub the deodorant stick onto your skin
- Hold the stick on your armpit for a few seconds before applying to allow the natural warmth of your body to soften the natural deodorant for a smoother application
THE BEAUTY OF ALL-NATURAL DEODORANT~
As opposed to the synthetic counterpart, natural deodorant has a plethora of benefits. The use of only natural ingredients reduces the probability of suffering from the effects caused by toxic chemicals and limits the likelihood of experiencing contact dermatitis caused by irritants and allergens. Once you have made the transition to natural deodorant, your underarms will feel fresh and odor-free even without deodorant. Also, because your skin won't be irritated and inflamed, you will be able to get a cleaner shave that lasts longer than when using antiperspirant.
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN SWITCHING FROM AN ANTIPERSPIRANT TO AN ALL-NATURAL DEODORANT~
- Some of the deodorants do need to be reapplied during the day.
- Your underarms will actually go through a detox process. To speed up the detoxification process by renewing the skin, exfoliate under your arms twice a week. Wash your underarms daily with natural soap and water. You may struggle with a strong odor for 1 to 3 weeks while your body expels the toxins from your body, but don’t give up! A morning, midday and evening wash may be necessary during this pungent period. Apply your deodorant after each daytime rinse to refresh and protect you throughout the day. You will eventually notice that the strong odor disappears and leaves you smelling naturally fresh even without deodorant.
- Stick with Natural Fiber Clothing. Polyesters and acrylic fibers trap moisture, which cause mold to grow on clothing resulting in bad odor. Be sure to wear natural fibers such as cottons, hemp and silk to stay odor-free during and after the transition period.
DON'T GIVE UP!!! YOU CAN DO IT!
AFTER ALL, THE BENEFITS OF NATURAL DEODORANT FAR OUT WAY THE SMALL INCONVENIENCES YOU EXPERIENCE AT FIRST.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Baking Soda, Arrowroot Powder, Beeswax, Shea Butter, & Essential Oils.
For external use only. Avoid eyes and keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid eyes and keep out of reach of children. Stop using if irritation occurs. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. It is paraben, gluten and dye free. Not tested on animals.