All-Natural Bath Bombs (9 Varieties)
Make bath time extra special with one of Natures Bath & Body Bath Bombs! They're scented, fizzy, and fun! Choose from a variety of scents. Bath time will never be the same again. These bath bombs are great because they are free from colorants and made with all-natural ingredients.
WHAT IS A BATH BOMB?
Bath bombs are a great way to enhance your bath. They come in many different colors, scents, shapes, and sizes, and are filled with moisturizing and skin-nourishing oils and butters. But how does one use this dusty, crumbly ball?
Using a Bath Bomb
To Use: Drop in the bath and relax! Bath bomb will fizz and bubble till fully dissolved in the bath tub. Be careful getting in and out of the tub as the oils in the bath bomb may make it slick.1. Choose a bath bomb. Bath bombs are available in many different colors, scents, shapes, and sizes. Some even have extra items embedded inside, such as flower petals and glitter. Other bath bombs contain additional oils and butters that are good for your skin, such as almond oil and cocoa butter. Find a bath bomb whose color and smell appear to you the most; if you have dry skin, then look for one with additional oils and butters for extra moisture. Here are some things you can expect to find in a bath bomb:
- Essential oils such as lavender, chamomile, and rose. These not only make the bath bomb smell nice, but they can also help you feel relaxed or more awake.
- Skin softening and nourishing oils and butters, such as almond oil, coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. These are great for dry skin!
- Fun additives such as glitter and flower petals will float on top of the bath water. They are for aesthetic purposes and can help enhance the mood.
- Herbs are also often found in a bath bomb. They help soften, moisturize, and nourish your skin.
- If you choose to only use half of your bath bomb, be sure to store the other half properly by wrapping it in plastic wrap and keeping it in a dry location. You can also store you bath bomb in an air-tight container, such as a mason jar. Make sure that the bath bomb is dry; and moisture will cause it to start to fizz.
3. Plug the bathtub and fill it with water. You are making this bath for yourself, so make sure that it is comfortable for you. Make the water as deep or as shallow as you like, and use a temperature that is not too hot and not too cold for you. Once you have filled the tub to your liking, turn the water off.
4. Put the bath bomb in the water. As soon as the bath bomb enters the water, it will start to bubble and fizz. Over time, the bath bomb will start to break apart and dissolve, thus allowing all the beneficial oils, salts, and butters to be released into the bath water.
5. Get undressed and step into the tub. You can enter the tub while the bath bomb is still fizzing, or you can wait until it has finished.
6. Sit back in the tub. Get into a comfortable position. You can close your eyes and relax, meditate, or even read a book. The bath bomb will dissolve, and fill the water with fragrant essential oils, nourishing and moisturizing butters and oils, and additional items, such as flower petals, glitter, and color.
7. Get out of the tub when the water gets cold and dry off. After a while, the water will start to naturally cool down. At this point, you can leave the bathtub and drain the water. Do not stay in the water too long, or your skin will turn pruney and wrinkly!
Finding Other Uses for a Bath Bomb
1. Plan to use your bath bomb soon. Bath bombs will keep their solid form as long as they are kept in a dry environment; however, the fresher a bath bomb is, the more it will fizz when you drop it into the bathtub. If you wait too long to use it, it will not fizz as much.
2. Use a bath bomb for sinus relief. If you purchase a bath bomb that contains eucalyptus oil, such as our popular Spearmint Eucalyptus, you can use it to help clear out your sinuses when you have a cold. Simply fill a tub with warm water, drop the bath bomb in, and hop in.
3. Use a bath bomb for aromatherapy. Many bath bombs contain essential oils, which can help enhance your mood and make you feel relaxed, less stressed, or more awake. When choosing a bath bomb, look at the ingredient list to see what types of essential oils it contains. The essential oil is also responsible for the scent, so be sure to choose one that you like. Here are some common types of essential oils that can be found in bath bombs and their uses:
- Lavender essential oil has a classic scent with fresh, floral notes. It may help reduce anxiety, depression, and stress.
- Patchouli oil is another classic scent. It has a strong, slightly sweet, intoxicating scent. It described as having a dark, musky-earthy aroma profile, reminiscent of wet soil. Well known for its aphrodisiac effects.
- Bergamot & Lime essential oils has a fresh, clean scent. It is very uplifting and may leave you feeling fresh and energized.
- Spearmint and other minty essential oils have a cool, refreshing scent. They are great for easing headaches and nausea. They may also leave you feeling refreshed and energized.
4. Create a luxury spa environment. You can do this by dimming the lights in your bathroom and lighting a few candles. You can further enhance the mood by playing some soft music. Because you will be soaking in the tub for a while, you should consider bringing something with you. Here are some more ideas:
- Relax with a book.
- Bring something to drink, such as champagne or hot tea.
- Bring something to eat, such as fruit or chocolate.
- Fold a soft towel and place it behind your head, neck, and shoulders before you lean back in the bathtub. This will make things more comfortable.
- Wear a face mask to the bathtub. By the time you have finished taking your bath, the face mask will have finished doing its work.
5. Use your bath bomb as an air freshener. Sometimes, bath bombs can be almost too pretty to use! If you find it difficult to drop your pretty bath bomb into the tub, consider displaying it in a pretty dish in your bathroom. The fragrance released by the bath bomb will be subtle and not overpowering.
Net wt. 6.5 oz.
Ingredients: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Kaolin Clay, Essential Oil, Cocoa Butter + Witch Hazel. *Unscented Bath Bomb Ingredients: Baking Powder, Citric Acid, Kaolin Clay, Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Witch Hazel. Bath bombs with herbs are All-Natural Lavender (Lavender Buds), All-Natural Lavender Orange (Lavender Buds + Orange Peels), & All-Natural Patchouli (Patchouli Buds). Lemongrass had turmeric added to it.
- All-Natural Bergamot Lime~ Enjoy this citrus blend with top notes of lime, bergamot and grapefruit; base notes are amber and woody notes.
- All-Natural Grapefruit~ A citrusy fresh scent. Tangy like grapefruit, but sweet.
- All-Natural Lavender~ Refined yet simple, with an unmistakable, powerful fragrance all its own.
- All-Natural Lavender Orange~ A sensual Lavender floral scent with a touch of zesty citrus orange notes.
- All-Natural Lemongrass~ Light, fresh citrus scent with earthy notes.
- All-Natural Patchouli~ A musky, earthy, spicy aroma notes.
- All-Natural Sweet Citrus~ A crisp citrus blend of Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, & Litsea Cubeba. Citrus Essential Oils are known to be energizing & perk up your mood
- All-Natural Spearmint Eucalyptus~ Eucalyptus clears the mind while Spearmint Oil uplifts. A favorite herbal minty blend.
- All-Natural Naked~ Enjoy this bath bomb which is free from scent and coloring.
For external use only. Avoid eyes. Keep out of reach of children. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. It is paraben and gluten free. No animal testing. * Color may vary due to essential oils.