All-Natural Anise Star Handmade Soap
Anise Star soap is an amazing scent of black licorice.
The Purple Brazilian Clay not only makes the soap beautiful with color, it is packed with minerals that help you maintain healthy skin. Brazilian Purple Clay is rich in magnesium and is a natural pigment. It is considered to be a staple in anti-aging products and is a gorgeous addition to handmade soap.
The benefits of Anise oil comprise its antispasmodic and antiseptic properties. It contains detoxifying properties too. ... This oil provides instant relief from spots, acne, and damaged skin. It helps your skin become soft, smooth, and glowing.
Overall, Dead Sea clay, when used regularly, provides the following benefits:
- Absorbs excess oils, dirt, and impurities from the skin, purifying and cleansing
- Gently exfoliates
- Tightens and tones skin, reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the occurrence oily skin and clogged pores, deeply cleansing skin
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin, helping dry skin
- Calms skin
Our soaps lather excellently against your skin and the scent lasts all day! Works great on all skin types and it will leave you feeling moisturized and refreshed.
Ingredients: Saponified Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Essential Oils, Castor Oil, Sea Clay, Purple Brazilian Clay.
Amazing Benefits Of All-Natural Handmade Soap
1) INGREDIENTS The very best reason to use handmade soap is the ingredients. Our handmade soap is made of vegetable oils and butters that are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients that are essential to healthy skin. We can’t count how many times customers have told us that our soaps have not only improved their skin, but changed their lives by relieving them of itchiness, dryness and skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne. Everyone wants healthy skin and switching to daily use of handmade soap is the best place to start. If you need help finding the right soap for your needs, don’t hesitate to shoot us a message! We are right at your fingertips to give you the info you need. We take pride in our ingredients and are excited to share our knowledge with you.
2) REAL SOAP It is commonly called soap, but that mass produced commercial stuff that you get at the grocery store is anything but. You have an array of personal cleansers to choose from that are labeled as deodorant soap, body bars, body washes and our personal favorite (eyes roll) the beauty bar. These are just chemical cocktails made of detergents and downright disturbing synthetic ingredients that dehydrate and age skin, cause allergic reactions and have been linked to various forms of cancer. Handmade soap is the real deal and one of the most appealing aspects is that harmful and unnecessary ingredients are NOT added to make it.
3) NO HARM When you purchase handmade soap from a great soap maker like Natures Bath & Body, you can be pretty certain that no humans were harmed, impoverished or subjected to sweat shop working conditions in the process. No communities or natural habitats were laid to waste by the run off from a some large chemical factory and we don’t use lab animals to test our products. We think we speak for all handmade soap makers when we proclaim to you that we have the utmost respect for the earth and all of its creatures. Reverence to a kinder way of living is a big part of why we do what we do.
4) VARIETY If you feel that variety is the spice of life then handmade soap won’t disappoint! No matter your skin type or personal preferences, we are certainly creating just what your skin and senses crave at bath time. Not all of our soaps are alike and there are an infinite number of recipes and flavors to choose from. It's fun to shop and search through all of the different blends we offer. We are dedicated to helping you discover the joy of happy and healthy skin just the way you like it!
For external use only. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. It is paraben, gluten and dye free. No animal testing.
One 4 oz. bar per purchase. Color may vary.