Gentlemen's Electric Pre-Shave Oils
Our Electric Pre-Shave Oil is a must try from our Natures Bath & Body mens line, David Lee Naturals.
A necessity when preparing your manly skin for shaving.
Our formula softens hair follicles while protecting your face + neck for any easy glide of your electric razor. Pre-Shave Oil is great for men with sensitive skin, prone to ingrown hairs + razor burn.
Any noticeable improvements in closeness and comfort are more than welcome for anyone using an electric shaver. We promise just that and many men seem to swear by them.
How do electric pre shaves work?
When using an electric razor for dry shaving, there a few factors that can make this task even more difficult and unpleasant: the moisture and oils of the skin, flat lying hairs, flaky skin—to name just a few.
To make matters worse, dry shaving involves constantly running a piece of metal over your skin that can also get hot and cause painful razor burn. Our electric pre-shave oil is designed to address these issues and therefore provide a more comfortable and close shave.
Ideally, this type of product works by providing a layer of lubrication, absorbing the moisture, toning the skin and causing the hairs to stand straight up, making it easier for the shaver to cut them. The end result is a closer shave, with less irritation and razor burn.
Should you use a pre electric shave product?
In our opinion, you should at least give it a try. It is one of the simplest ways to significantly improve your dry shaving experience.
SCENTS WE OFFER:
ALL-NATURAL SIGNATURE BLEND: This is our most popular, and most complex blend. This will be your new favorite. We use a unique blend of essential oils including Litsea Cubeba, Cedarwood, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Sweet Orange, and Lavender.
ALL-NATURAL MANLY MINT: A sexy blend of Peppermint, Tea Tree, & Sweet Orange Essential Oils.
ALL-NATURAL UNSCENTED: This blend has no added fragrance.
ALL-NATURAL PATCHOULI: Sweet-spicy, herbaceous, peppery, somewhat resembling clove and cinnamon, slightly woody,powerful and exotic, warm.
SANDALWOOD: Classic oriental woody note fragrance oil that has milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent.
ALL-NATURAL WILD SPICE: Has top notes of warm cinnamon leaf and slight undertones of tea tree, orange, and peppermint essential oils.
How To Use Your Electric Pre-Shave Oil/Shaving With An Electric Razor
In order to get the most out of your electric razor and to achieve a pleasant shaving experience, these are the steps that we recommend:
1. Firstly make sure you purchase the correct electric razor for your facial hair type. As mentioned previously, the rotary head design shaving system works better on lighter and finer facial hair and beards, whilst the foil head operated system is more effective on dense and thick facial hair and beards.
2. Prepare your face properly with a good quality facial scrub or facial wash and dry thoroughly. This will open the pores and clean the skin ready for the shave.
3. Next use our pre-shave oil, let this oil sink deep into the skin and use it generously over the face. This will act as a lubricant between the skin and the electric razor, thus reducing friction. This oil will also help the hair follicles to straighten making them easier to shave and with less risk of pulling.
4. While you are waiting for the pre-shave oil to sink into the skin you should briefly clean your electric razor with the cleaning brush provided. Brush each of the electric razor heads separately and the protective shields on the electric razor as well. Not only will this enable and closer more comfortable shave, but it will also preserve your electric razor for longer.
5. Once shaving has commenced start to shave against the grain of the beard or facial hair. Doing this will help you pull the hair follicle protruding out of the skin and so the electric razor will be able to cut lower down the follicle, thus resulting in a closer shave.
6. The next thing to do will shaving is to go slowly. This may sound like common sense but when shaving with an electric razor it is very easy to get carried away and rush the process. Whilst shaving with an electric razor is faster and neater than shaving with a standard razor blade, it needs time and slow pressure to be completely effective, especially under complex areas like the chin and neck.
7. After the shave has been completed, use of a good moisturiser to replenish all the lost moisture in your skin and to regenerate the protective skin layers that shaving removes. We recommend our All-Natural Aftershave, order here www.naturesbathbody.com
Ingredients: Witch Hazel, Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin E + Essential Oils Or Fragrance Oil.
Net wt. 2 fl. oz.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or cure any disease. It is paraben, gluten and dye free. No animal testing.