All-Natural Calendula Baby Soap
When your baby is ready for soap, this is the bar. Mild, gentle, moisture-drenched, and laced with ground organic calendula blossoms. The perfect bar for baby's diaper area. Also lovely as an adult facial bar. Our soaps lather excellently against your skin. Works great on all skin types and it will leave your bundle of joy feeling moisturized and refreshed. 100% Natural.
Some of the benefits of Calendula:
- Great for Minor Cuts
- Reduces Acne
- Eczema/ Dry Skin Relief
- Aides to Diaper Rash
- Reduces Vericose Veins
- Great for Bug/Spider Bites
Ingredients: Saponified Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Calendula infused Olive Oil, Castor Oil.
Amazing Benefits Of All-Natural Handmade Soap
1) INGREDIENTS The very best reason to use handmade soap is the ingredients. Our handmade soap is made of vegetable oils and butters that are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients that are essential to healthy skin. We can’t count how many times customers have told us that our soaps have not only improved their skin, but changed their lives by relieving them of itchiness, dryness and skin conditions such as excema, psoriasis and acne. Everyone wants healthy skin and switching to daily use of handmade soap is the best place to start. If you need help finding the right soap for your needs, don’t hesitate to shoot us a message! We are right at your fingertips to give you the info you need. We take pride in our ingredients and are excited to share our knowledge with you.
2) REAL SOAP It is commonly called soap, but that mass produced commercial stuff that you get at the grocery store is anything but. You have an array of personal cleansers to choose from that are labeled as deodorant soap, body bars, body washes and our personal favorite (eyes roll) the beauty bar. These are just chemical cocktails made of detergents and downright disturbing synthetic ingredients that dehydrate and age skin, cause allergic reactions and have been linked to various forms of cancer. Handmade soap is the real deal and one of the most appealing aspects is that harmful and unnecessary ingredients are NOT added to make it.
3) NO HARM When you purchase handmade soap from a great soap maker like Natures Bath & Body, you can be pretty certain that no humans were harmed, impoverished or subjected to sweat shop working conditions in the process. No communities or natural habitats were laid to waste by the run off from a some large chemical factory and we don’t use lab animals to test our products. We think we speak for all handmade soap makers when we proclaim to you that we have the utmost respect for the earth and all of its creatures. Reverence to a kinder way of living is a big part of why we do what we do.
4) VARIETY If you feel that variety is the spice of life then handmade soap won’t disappoint! No matter your skin type or personal preferences, we are certainly creating just what your skin and senses crave at bath time. Not all of our soaps are alike and there are an infinite number of recipes and flavors to choose from.It's fun to shop and search through all of the different blends we offer. We are dedicated to helping you discover the joy of happy and healthy skin just the way you like it!
For external use only. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. It is paraben, gluten and dye free. No animal testing.
One 4 oz. bar per purchase. Color may vary.