It seems a lot of us get dry chapped lips 💋 during the winter months. Here is an easy recipe for a Lip Scrub great for exfoliating those dry lips.
- 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Small glass container with lid (try an old pot of lip gloss or baby food jar)
- Bowl & spoon to mix ingredients
- Base: In your bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix until you are left with a rich, thick, and SMOOTH consistency.
- Making Sugar Scrub: Add 2 firmly packed tablespoons of brown sugar to your base. Mix until all ingredients are well integrated and a paste has formed. You can adjust your sugar to achieve your desired scrub consistency.
- Storing Scrub: Put your scrub into a small glass container with lid. Or re-use a small cosmetics jar that you have lying around. Just make sure its thoroughly cleaned out.
- How to use: Apply a pea sized amount to your lips. Gently massage your lips then wipe off with a clean towel.
Exfoliated your lips once a week to remove dead skin, and to keep your lips 👄 soft and supple.