~40 DAYS OF ESSENTIAL OILS~
100% Pure Black Pepper Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Piper Nigrum
Aromatic Description: Crisp, fresh peppercorn.
* Aching muscles
* Muscle cramps
* Poor circulation
* Quitting Smoking
* Rich source of antioxidants
* Supports healthy circulation
* Aids digestion
* Enhances food flavor
* Soothes anxious feelings
Popular Uses of Black Pepper Essential Oil:
1. Combine one to two drops with fractionated coconut oil to soothe muscles and joints or to warm the skin during cold weather.
2. Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings
3. Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.
4. Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.
5. Diffuse, or dilute 1 drop and rub over the heart center as desired for emotional support.
6. Consider massaging 1-2 drops into the soles of the feet daily, or diffusing as needed for increased energy.
How to Use: Test small patch of skin to make sure irritation does not occur. Rub essential oil on affected muscles. You can inhale plus use essential oil in oil warmer or diffuser. Black Pepper essential oil can be added to a carrier oil like sweet almond, jojoba, or olive oil.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oil.
0.5 fl. oz.
WARNING: For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
This product has not evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. No animal testing.
Order online at: