Order Online: www.naturesbathbody.com
Whether you call them bath teas or bathing herbs, the skin pampering blend of soothing and softening botanicals, will help with dry skin, rashes, and itchy or inflamed skin. A great organic bath for babies and children too!
- Calendula Petals, used for burns, inflammations, insect bites, rashes, and skin disorders is great for folks with sensitive skin
- Lavender Buds, an anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, antispasmodic, balancing, energising, soothing, healing, toning and stimulating.
- Chamomile has many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. Additionally, is a hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals.
- Rose Petals have therapeutic benefits that relax the body, reduce stress and promote glowing skin. Rose petals contain natural oils and sugars that will lock moisture into dry skin cells.
- 1 bag is enough for 3 - 4 soothing baths
- Reusable organza bag included!
The Benefits of Tea Baths
A natural herbal bath is a great way to relax and relieve tension, soothe aching muscles and joints, stimulate circulation, or help chase away a cold. Each unique blend of organic botanicals enhances the natural healing and soothing effects of a warm bath.
Research supports the benefits of Tea because of its many antioxidant and antimicrobial qualities. Teas can be used for various therapeutic effects such as anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, immune-enhancing, and more. Since the skin is the largest organ in the body, a “tea bath” allows the body to absorb the tea and its beneficial nutrients much quicker than you could obtain by drinking tea.
Other benefits of a Tea Bath:
- Detoxifies skin
- May delay skin cell aging
- Promotes healing of sores and wounds
- Soothes Stressed Skin
- Help to balance skin tone
- Aid in the repair of sun damage
- Promotes rejuvenation of skin cells
- Fights free radicals
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves psoriasis
- Reduces dandruff
- Helps treat and prevent Acne and aids in the healing of other skin conditions
How to Use
- Fill the organza bag with a Tablespoon or 2 of Bath Tea.
- Hang the bag from the faucet and allow hot water to run through the bag
- Or place the bag in bath under very warm running water
- Squeeze bag to release the botanical essence. Relax and soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
The herbal bag may be used as a compress on your temples, neck or other pulse points. Use as an “herbal washcloth,” with or without soap. When finished empty and rinse the bag and allow to dry.
For external use only!
Ingredients: Calendula Petals, Lavender Buds, Chamomile, & Rose Buds.
Net wt. .3 oz / 8.5 g