You heard that right...FALL CANDLES ARE HERE AND READY FOR YOU TO ENJOY!!!
So many yummy scents to choose from . Our Fall Scents are only available for a limited time, so make sure you stock up now!
Our candles are strongly scented and made with 100% natural soy! All of our candles are made by us. We use the finest ingredients and the best of the best scents! We offer two different sizes in our soy candles:
- 2 oz. Candle ~ Approximate Burn Time: 14-18 Hours
- 6 oz. Candle ~ Approximate Burn Time: 60-87 Hours
Order Here: www.naturesbathbody.com
Color may vary.
Apple Cider ~ Crisp, juicy apples with just a hint of spice. Think of a fall hayride through the orchard.
Apple Pie ~ This is juicy apples, sugar-cinnamon and a touch of that warm, buttery crust. You’ll want to take a bite out of this one!
Autumn Harvest ~ Hints of cranberry, spices and autumn citrus. It’s the scent of fall on a cool evening and the crunch of fallen leaves.
Candy Corn ~ A warm vanilla candy with top notes of butter with a slight down of almond.
Cinnamon Sugared Donut ~ The aroma of fresh crushed cinnamon bark with base notes of baked yellow cake with creamy buttery vanilla undertones.
Fireside ~ A warm, spicy scent with a touch of herbals over woodsy notes.
Pumpkin Spice ~ The aroma of creamy pumpkin pie filling rich, freshly baked yellow cake, melted butter, pecans, and hints of spice.
benefits of NATURES BATH & BODY candles:
- cleaner burning - no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. no petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
- longer lasting - soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- supports our american farmers (instead of foreign oil conglomerates).
- biodegradable and water soluable. since our candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable which makes accidental spills easier to clean.
- stimulates the economy by utilizing a natural, renewable resource.
- we only use high quality scents and dyes.
- no lead cored wicks - ever! all our wicks are made of cotton with a zinc core.
Natures Bath & Body candles vs. paraffin
Paraffin wax is used in more than 95% of candle making done today, mainly because it is very inexpensive. Paraffin is the leftover by-product from the petroleum refining process. Studies have shown that this petroleum by-product can release the same harmful carcinogens into the atmosphere as your car produces when gasoline is burned. When a paraffin candle in burned, it produces toxic petrol-carbon soot, which can blacken walls, furniture and ceilings and contaminate ventilation ductwork in your home. This soot goes into the air you breathe and can be hazardous to your health.
Food For Thought: In 1986, proposition 65 was passed with the intent to protect california citizens and the state's drinking water sources from chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and to inform citizens about exposures to such chemicals. Paraffin candles contain up to 11 of these known carcinogenic compounds. These 11 compounds have been deemed 'toxic air contaminants' by the state of california. This is not only a health problem, but it is also a moral problem. We need to demand safer alternatives.
Natures Bath & Body uses soybean wax (which doesn't contain carcinogenic compounds). Our candles contain no petroleum and we use cotton zinc cored wicks. We never conduct animal testing and we choose to only use vendors that can guarantee the same degree of ethical standards. Our soy wax contains no herbicides or pesticides and is 100% biodegradable and produces no petrol-carbon soot. As if that weren't enough, Natures Bath & Body candles burn up to twice as long as paraffin candles. The choice is clear...Natures Bath & Body candles are the way to go for a healthier environment.
PROPER CANDLE CARE & BURNING INSTRUCTIONS: